Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Monday, January 7, 2008

Leadership

     I was just realizing another very distinctive point about what I am attempting to affect.

    This 'movement', if you wish to call it that, has no followers, just leaders.  More so, the only one anyone is leading is themselves.  I hope what I have written is accepted as stone cold acceptance of the facts of a sentient existence.  I ran across someone that mentioned that they didn't agree with everything I've said.  That's okay.  I'm not sure I agree with everything I've said.  Just the premise.  It will take awhile before we thrash through all of the complicated details that were caused by the inertia of remaining an animal for three millennia after we were no longer an animal.

    As I wrote very early on, this is a groundswell movement.  The ones, of course, that have to get off their asses and do something is men.  Once it begins, once men finally begin to realize that they can love a woman, it won't stop until all men that are interested in women as lovers become such.  No such man will have any desire to avoid learning how to love a woman once it becomes obvious that any man can do so.  Heck, they wouldn't avoid it today if they had not been trained for millennia to believe it was impossible.

    So, the real fact is that men will lead themselves into their sentient state and, thereby, transform the human race into its sentient state.  Women would already be there if they were not held back by men.

    I've been hanging around too long already waiting to see it begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment