I thought it might be nice to provide a list of the books that remain in publication in order of the dates published, first to last.
Sentience
A Sentient Perspective
Beauty & Fiction
Millennium
Book 6
The Sentient Struggle For Transformation
This And That
The Bane of Mankind
Ten
The History That Counts
Infini Entendre
Human
Fusion
Sentience Part II: Childhood's End
The last two provide the most comprehensive perspective on the whole bewildering complexity of our madness. I would recommend reversing the order. Childhood's End may prepare you best for Fusion. They cover everything of import except the long journey to arrive at clarity and the many minor clues.
Rutting coitus trains men to become selfish, lie, seek conquest, and remain animals. Loving coitus teaches men to be Human.
The human race has overcome everything but its own insanity. There is no greater puzzle. I unraveled it all.
I have only provided a link to Childhood's End on Amazon on the home page. It should become available on other major online websites for books soon.
This book wraps it all up.
No comments:
Post a Comment