Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Friday, April 2, 2004

Noble qualities

Have you ever considered the human noble qualities, like honour, integrity, grace, and dignity, etc?  They are not totally absent but mostly so.  Almost like an afterthought.

Can you imagine a world in which they are the most prominent characteristics?  That they become so common they are accepted as a natural part of being human?  I can.  I have.  The effect will be profound.  When people retain their self-respect, the noble qualities remain intact.

Open hearts and unlocked doors.

I'd really like to leave this posted at the beginning but I think it is too much.  People would guffaw and jeer.  So, I will move it towards the end.  Besides, I don't much like the date on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment