Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Women

 There is another angle I haven't taken towards explaining all of this.  I feel I might even be interested in attempting to explain it, since it is not about the dumbass brute that has held us back these long millennia.

It is about the amazing, incredible, loving creature that has lit our world since day one.  The amazing creature that kept us going and afloat amidst all of the chaos, stupidity, misery, intentional ignorance, pompousness and bombast  brought into being by their opposite gender.

It's not just me that has been led through the thickets by the glowing love of the female gender and, in my case, one in particular.  It's been any man that has kept a shred of his dignity, honour, integrity, honesty, grace .... well, any of the noble human characteristics.

There is so much more to say here.  I hope I get around to it.  I'm not betting on it today.  But, today is one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment