Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

"From the heart"

I was all alone

From the moment I opened my eyes

This life to atone

For the wisdom I lost in the sighs

I sought high and low

For one to bestow

The answers of love

Sent from heaven above

But the answer remained in the skies

I sing out once more

As I sweep and I soar

But, the wind carries back no replies

The magic, it seems

Is in thought and in dreams

Of the loving that carries the prize

In brief symphonies

Of activities

Of the sweeping crescendoes of love

It is where that I find

All my soul and my mind

From the heart to the heaven above


I spent a life alone, it seems

Because I never bought the schemes

Walking past the last display

All mannikins in fine array

But, still, I was alone


To wake the dream and all mankind

To love with all my loving mind

Was worth a single lifetime spent

Amidst the masses sorely bent

To find the answer to the quiz

To take the bait and play the wiz

To spend the time in barren waste

Next life to spend, at last, embraced

Amidst my loving kind


This just came out of me.  I decided not to question it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment