Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Stepping stones and boulders"

Stepping stones and boulders

I have navigated life on stepping stones

Risen high above the broken bones

Of all; for pity's sake, I am alone

Ripping through the night upon the throne

That all of our humanity calls home

That wastage of our lives we, witless, roam


As they pile up all the boulders of the witlessness we crave

They land upon the stepping stones and build a loveless grave

I am buried in the dark while light begins to stream

As the darkness takes me, one more time it is I scream

"So you pile up all the boulders in a great morass of hate"

I bow beneath the burden 'cause I know I can relate

But, fury at the state of man is not the same at all

As hate that thrives amongst the mass as miseries befall

I am the lover in a world where loving has been strung

Upon the witless legacy millennia has sung


The boulders pile upon my back but light keeps shining through

The loving all too powerful, the fury all too new


The boulders set to crumble as I rise on stepping stones

This life, it's true, may forfeit but the love goes on in tones

Of rainbow coloured melodies that shatter all the dark

To launch the love upon a ship, on voyage we embark


No comments:

Post a Comment