Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"A woman's love"

A woman's love

Unique in our affairs is both the wonder and breadth of

Magnificence and beauty found within a woman's love

Through the tumult of deceit that mankind does endorse

Only this has kept us right and steady on the course

That love is the epitome of life in this domain

And reason as the balance needed so that we remain

And forge ahead through brutal depths of man

To finally unfold all of the lovingfull wingspan


For me it is a special grace and pledge

That keeps me balanced on the razor's edge


w


Whew!  I was worried that this wasn't in the book of poems (I won't change it to 'rhoems', even though ....).  It was there.  It would have been a transgression of severe proportions if it was missing.  Not to say that the book isn't a mess.  Sigh.  I'll clean it up if given a reason ... or not.  It's just not my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment