Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

"Waiting, waiting"

 

Waiting, waiting, waiting all this time

Insights crafted through the gift of rhyme

Until, revealed to me, the sink and source

Of all the misery that we endorse

Waiting, waiting, still, to find the way

To disclose truth and, then, to see the day

That revel's at the door; I count each second

Impatience drives me on, the revels beckon

Now, the time has come to change our ways

To move the needle as we set ablaze

When revel supersedes the misery

Awaken to the awesome mystery

Welcome to the love, humanity

And to the spinal fire that sets you free


Silly me.  I was having high hopes for a second.


I should write another one.  "Questioning".  I am so tired of questioning.  I have done little else for a dozen years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment