Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Friday, April 30, 2004

Rage

I've just been reading the post on Change and it toppled me further into it.  It is truly fascinating to attempt to comprehend three millennia of nonsense and our battle against it.

The youthful stage of every past generation has been on my mind of late.  How they rage against the utter idiocy of the previous generation has always intrigued me. How they scorn the stupour until they get caught up in it and, then, become primed to pass it on to the next generation is truly incredible.

Somehow, as I was reading my comments in Change about economic models; the reason the current models are accurate in portraying the current mad greed (though I do consider them self-fulfilling prophecies, as well, to some extent, that just exacerbate the situation by 'approving' it) because we remain no more than an animal; the sentence I wrote there, "So, what happens when humanity becomes a responsible, emotionally stable, rational, sentient, fully human race instead, that realizes it's not about the money?" another piece fell in place. 

That rage I mentioned is always present in our youth.  It's no wonder why the rule to 'honour thy parents' came about.  Just like the gods, it was to stave off the truth.  They were so certain of the unremitting failure that they didn't want to discuss it.  I clench my teeth as my own rage mounts, once again.

The youth cannot believe the debacle inherited from their predecessors.  The way their elders bash through existence like a witless animal.  It boggles their minds.  Yet, we never could get a grip on what was really wrong to begin to take it apart.  So, we just raged, generation after generation.  Now, we can.  That will make all of the difference.  Once we have a handle on it, there will be no stopping us.

There's another piece that led me here.  All of the future pieces have begun to fall into place for me to some extent.  It's just not big picture, but pieces.  Much like what I've done for the last fifteen years.  I started with one fact (men are lousy at coitus and it upsets their mental state, drives them mad, drives them to distraction) and had to piece together the rest.

I like big picture.  So, rather than keep tinkering with this and that, this takes it completely off of my shoulders.  As I shrug, it all falls in place.

1) I've revealed what has to be done to give humanity a clean bill of health in order to exit the looney bin, the Theater of the Absurd.  2) I've revealed the underlying principles involved in the transformation of the physical act that provides the exit from the looney bin to render us a sane, sentient race. 

3) Now, whether I've explained it well enough or not, I am convinced that, from that point, once we gain a foothold, it is all downhill to fulfill the role of a responsible, emotionally stable, rational, sentient, fully human race.  

We already know well enough it is all broken.  We just needed to have the blinders lifted on the one big lie that started it all.  The one big lie that men have fought, tooth and nail, to protect.  The conspiracy theory that generated all of the lesser conspiracy theories of gibberish.  The rest will fall in place with ease.

The first generation to take the reins of their humanity will charge on down that road like a juggernaut.  I really, really am done with my part.

Few edits.  It probably needs a lot.

I just knew this was going to happen.  It's those tendrils, again.  Keeping track of all of the wisps as they come together to explain some particular aspect of our insane prehuman state is a challenge, once the resultant aspect becomes apparent.

What will happen, as the truth of sentient reality, begins to shine through once the biggest, stupidest, most imbecilic lie that began as no more than an animal trying to survive against the backdrop of a sentient reality that it did not understand in the slightest, is seen for the awful lie that it is?  The rest of the accompanying lies that have grown over the millennia will fall apart with ease.

In other words, once we see the truth and ramifications of the biggest lie ever, the rest of the auxiliary lies that were erected to accompany the big lie become apparent with ease.  What happens when the only real conspiracy in our history is exposed with all of its idiotic antics and awful ramifications to our sentient state and love?  We become human with ease.

That doesn't mean that all will go smoothly or willingly.  Those that think of success in an animal's terms may fight tooth and nail (like the animal they remain) to 'keep the old ways' until they drop dead.  But, the old will die and humanity can move on to something human.

In other words, I am more and more convinced that the move itself, once it begins in earnest, will complete itself much more rapidly and decisively than I previously supposed.

Then again, it could be just wishful thinking piled on top of my disgust with the current global stupidity misleading me.

--------

Damn!  I missed the linkage I am trying to describe, once again.  The evidence I am trying to convey here is linked to the rage of youth.  

The rage that many experience in youth is our sentience crying out that something is broken and there is no need for it to remain so.  Something deep inside of us knows better.  It knows that we are acting like an animal and there is so much more to human life.

The Trajectory of Life provided by Nature/Gaia/Life not only provided the tools and equipment for a sentient race to rise above the nonsense that we have engendered due to the simple aspects of animal life.  It also gave us the sense to realize that something is not right.  This was just as necessary in order for a sentient race to overcome the limitations of the animal.

Third try.  I hope I made the connection this time.  The nonsense will unravel in a heartbeat, once the big lie becomes clear, because we already sense what is wrong and what is right.  That is shown in the rage of youth.  Before we succumb to the nonsense, we know there is so much more.  Damn!  I'm still not sure I made the connection!

No comments:

Post a Comment