Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"The heart"

This is what it has always been about for me.

The heart is now the master recognized

As all of life, in context, I reprise

All the pain the heart had to endure

Yet, patient, as the heart sought to adjure

To strip away the blinds and find a way

Assuage all grief and, lastly, to allay

All pomp and circumstance that I assay


w


All of these poems (about 40?) that I just blasted out have been written for years.  2018? 2017?

My original intent was to post them, once a year on Aug 28.  It would have lasted well after I was gone.  But, that was when I still had confidence that humanity would catch on and Google didn't have an end of life policy.  Some are newly published.  Some are not.  Some have been available for only one person to read to date.   Most have been available to none.

I'm feeling a bit frustrated with it all, right now (to put it lightly).  I guess I never will understand prehumanity.  Not that I really care to, except for the purpose of conveying that they can be human.  Maybe that's part of my problem with conveying what is so crucial to understand. 

I know I'm being impatient but, you see, I'm running out of time here, ... as well as patience.  I don't really believe that prehumanity is dumber than a bag of hammers.  Humanity will get it, sooner or later.  I just really wish I could have seen the dumbstruck look on a few of the faces when they got it.  I guess what really always baffled me is the silence of the many.  So many have nothing to say.  It's confounding.

The poem was also written before I found Aristotle's very enlightening comment regarding the heart.

I also ran across a philosophy by Pascal just lately regarding after death, gods, and nothing.  I am amused to say I came to the same conclusion when I was about 14.  Another nice consistency emphasizing reincarnation, the other alternative to gods and nothing.  Figuring out reincarnation, by the way, took a little longer.  Okay, a lot longer.  But, fictitious gods and nothing was quite easy when faced with three deaths close together in time and of significance to me.

Humanity transcends the animal with love.  Love has a source.  It was the second one that tripped us up for three millennia.

No comments:

Post a Comment