Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Spinal fire"

It may sound mystic, please excuse
Brutishness I still refuse
I accept as mankind's case
The spinal fire and love and lace
There's nothing mystic in my dream
But, hardest facts within a theme
A little thought and you will see
That all these thoughts that come from me
Are just the simple facts
Our lives become so damned confused
So nonsense-laced while we refused
To recognize the axe
I've leashed the fury in my bones
For stupidness that rides the thrones
While mankind acts a child
It's burned my life, make no mistake
But mankind's sanity's at stake
Because we acts so wild
Unleash the love and purity
The spinal fire will set us free
Once we learn to do it right
A sentient creature in its might

w

#Spinalfire


No comments:

Post a Comment