Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Last word

     I just felt it necessary to add this.  Not that I expect anything to come of it.  It's just my way.  Make the offer and hope for the best.

    There is a lot on this website that has never been published and, yet, I think it might be worthwhile.

    I am damned tired of publishing to what appears to be no purpose.  So, I leave anything and everything on this site to anyone that feels like publishing it.

    Feel free to edit it to your heart's content.  I know there are mistypes and misalignments.  If you feel you can do better on the wording or insights, go for it.  I know I said I would go back and clean it all up.  I did, but not in the way I suggested.  I just deleted anything that annoyed me.  There is room for improvement, I would expect.  

My one hesitation is that some prehuman will take the challenge and misuse it.  That's okay, I think.  If a prehuman takes the challenge for purposes of their own gain, it will transform them, whether that is their intent or not, whether they are willing or not.  It makes me smile, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment