Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Friday, March 3, 2006

Liberation

     I hope this works to open humanity's eyes.  It's about all I have left.  (I know.  I keep saying that)

    I often wonder if no one gets the significance.

    This is the key point that I think most humans are missing.  It's not about the individual being human.  It is about the human race being human.  That is totally different matter.  

    You'll hear rants in some of the books about people willing to study their navel, like that will do any good.  Certainly, I can see women taking that route.  They cannot change men, so it's not a bad alternative.

    Any man that takes that route makes me furious.  But, then again, every man that has ever lived makes me furious for leaving the task of righting their ship to me.  !%!#$%!#$% idiots.

    That is what everything I have studied for a lifetime has been all about.  It's not about this guy's quirk or that guy's war.  It's been about understanding the underlying cause of all of the havoc that we endure.  What drives humanity crazy?

    We actually say it all the time.  There are quite a few phrases I could point to but I'll leave them for you to discover.  We know what it is and, yet, we are not willing to face up to it.  Do you see how that drives us off the rails?  We finally have gotten to the point that we refer to sex but even that is avoiding the real hotspot.  We still avoid what really drives us crazy.

    It's time to face up to it and do the only thing that will save us.   Men need to grow up and realize they have been acting like fools for millennia.  Their distractions from the real cause of our unwieldy existence  cause all of the havoc.

    Men can learn to love.  Just as I mentioned above, it's not about the individual.  The male gender needs to know it is so much more than an animal that it can love.  The rules of the animal no longer apply.

Then, we are truly free.  We are liberated from the animal.

    The only way that happens is if a few men whose egos are tough enough to dare to learn to love, prove the case, and tell the world about it.  All men can learn to love.  There will be no room for shyness as we prove we are human.  The result, our full humanity as Nature provided, is well worth it.

-----

No comments:

Post a Comment