Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Saturday, March 2, 2024

They try

It is truly amazing.  Something so simple to improve - for a human, sentient being - has been delayed for three millennia because it was difficult for the animal to comprehend.  The difficulty is all in understanding something that is beyond the realm of the animal.  Its implementation is dead easy.  It just takes a completely sentient attitude to accept that men can do things that an animal never could.  The success itself is built in.  We just had to remove the three thousand years of misdirection and misinformation of the animal.  There was enough of the animal's viewpoint available as our sentient awareness developed that it took control and brutally shut down any mention of the subject.  Our early sentience never had a chance.

Men have been trying since then to love while the big picture has been hidden from view.

 I guess I should have pointed this out long ago.  My only excuses are that I was shocked by what I had uncovered and, more than that, I was so outraged that it had fallen to me to try to straighten it all out.   I feel like I was the last person on Earth that it should have fallen to ... but, then again... I had spent a lifetime being misunderstood (or is that disunderstood?  the stupour, you know; somehow I never became infected; and, no, I can't explain it).  Much like Cassandra.  Nobody ever wanted to listen to my crazy thoughts.  So, I wasn't in much of a mood.  And, of course, trying to straighten out three millennia of nonsense took its toll.

Anyways, I should have pointed out that men have tried all along to love and be lovers.  I can't help but conclude the only reason they ever tried was because of the magnificence of woman.

But, the point is they have always tried ... and, essentially, fallen flat on their faces.

It is another reason that I am so certain that humanity can achieve a loving existence.  (anytime I use the word 'love' I feel I must explain. it's not the love that you are familiar with; it is not some mushy, roll-over-and-die, bewitching state; it is something that we have never yet experienced.

Men want to love.  Duh.  They have been like a cripple since the beginning.

I think this may be (I'm only guessing here, on so many levels) why it is so difficult to link misogyny to the male gender.  It's not that men really hate women (unless they are utterly insane (and there's plenty of those).  It's really that men hate the situation as they are born into it and have had no luck (or wit, my greatest gripe) in changing their circumstances.

There's a crucial point to be addressed here that I have struggled with since the beginning, never finding a good way to address it.  I think I have.

I was reading someone mentioning how the sexual drive of the man is the problem and the reason for all of the perversions of men from sex trade to rape to, well, all of the awful things that men do to women to satisfy their lust.

It seems like a pretty open and shut case, right?  Do you see the flaw in the argument?  It is not the lack of respect for women that is the problem.  It is the lack of respect for himself that is the problem.

Can you imagine a man that has respect for himself performing any of those awful perversions that so degrade, not only the woman but himself?  Do I need to explain further or can you connect the dots?

Of course, that is just the tip of the iceberg.  If men did not crumble from failure to love as they reach puberty, all of the nastiness that we endure would be gone.

I'll make the assumption you can connect the dots.  While I haven't addressed it in quite this way before, I have addressed it plenty of other ways.  Men lose respect for themselves bang on puberty because they fail utterly to be the lovers they always expected to be.

I guess that leads me to another key point.  On second thought, I don't think I will expound.  Let's see, though, if I can give you a few hints and let you do some extrapolation on your own.  It seems to me that women have given men the benefit of the doubt all along.  That is a good thing, of course.  Not only does it show the generousness of the feminine gender (which should, in actuality, be a human trait) but, also, the woman's dead reckoning was dead on.  A woman making a big deal out of it would have done no good.  We are approaching a point, though, where the levee is about to break.

I think I'll leave it at that.  I really don't know if you can extrapolate from there.  I'm just tired of the harbinger and explainer, unless the answer just pops in my head as it did for the above insight on the insanity of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment