Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Fog of a lifetime"

 Fog of a lifetime

In early life I never felt the blows that swirled about

Confounding all the perpetrators, leaving them in rout

Oblivious to their barbs, I carried on

Infractions on my state would never dawn

As time progressed, I sensed a scar; that something was amiss

Still, the cruel and ruthlessness remained to me, abyss

I wandered far, unto the winds, before the mist would rise

Appalled, I found at heart if it, the witlessness and lies

Shedding the accoutrements, I ran upon the wind

Seeking for the source of all the clamoring and din

I still had far to go

A barren desert followed me as I pursued the ghost

Of all the pain and misery that fell about the host

Of angst, in mindless throe

I ripped its mask away from face

And set a true and deadly pace

To see and, then, to show

I'm not sure I have accomplished the latter


No comments:

Post a Comment