Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A million books

I sit here thinking about new aspects that I could explain at length but, as I said, I'm done writing.  There's no point.  I've written more than enough.  

I've been wracking my brain to figure out which book is best to change someone's mind about life, humanity, and the human condition.

It's not like that, really.  All of the books contribute to the understanding.  The fact is that a single sentence should make it clear, if it weren't for all of the delusional paradigms we have built up over the millennia.  "Men are lousy at coitus and it drives them mad, thus wrecking our sentient state."  It's just so fricking obvious.

I finally realize that, if and when humanity becomes human, there will be millions of books written exploring the past portion of our split infinity.  I've done enough of that for the purpose at hand.

I could be wrong.  It could be that a human has little interest in the awful antics of its ancestors or why it took three millennia to overcome.  They may be way too focused on a future that promises to be awesome.  It's hard to tell.  I am beginning to question so many aspects of the prehuman condition that it becomes difficult to determine which are actually human characteristics (like unbridled curiosity about everything) or just remnants of the animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment