Summary

It is time to become human, emotionally stable, and sentient.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Circumcision

    One that really disturbs me is circumcision, male or female.  There are a lot of reasons that it disturbs me that I am not going to get into.  The only country in the world that seems to perform male circumcision without a second thought is the United States.  Hint: it is not a christian tradition, even though that seems to be the belief.  It is pure idiocy.  Why it was adopted as common practice in the U.S. is rather disturbing.  It's not obvious and I'm not going to get into it.  It is sick, of course.

In the U.S., unless you ask, your baby boy could be mutilated before you even know it.  So ask beforehand and tell them no.

Circumcision, pure and simple, is insane in more ways that I choose to detail.

Don't do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment